Well this week had been completely nutso. Sorry I am a day late and also I didn’t write my mileage this week and had to wing it in the training log. But as mentioned in this blog title, I am only a human. So this is what this week was all about:
- Recovering from stolen purse which involved contacting all of my utility companies etc. that usually get paid through my debit cards which had to be blocked after the theft.
- Realizing that I am so broke I need to move into town to be closer to my office. I looked at several places and settled for a house share 1 mile away from my office. I move Sept. 1st.
- Getting rid of most of my stuff in preparation to move into a smaller space.
- Trying to recreate all of my brochures and flyers for the new business which were on my thumb drive in my purse.
- Working! It seems like word of mouth is finally helping me to get new clients in.
So, although I will miss my lovely apartment in the wilds of Barnstead I think that being in Dover will help me make the connections that I need to get my business booming. I will also be able to start running with the Bob Ironman once I live around paved roads. I hope to make new running friends and connect with some regular running groups. My speed fizzled out during the heat wave and I think I need to run with other people to get my legs moving again. And not having to drive 1.5 hours a day for the commute will help me increase my training time. So that is my crazy life for the week-hopefully things will settle down soon and I can just run & work.